Le fil d'actu GC
Accéder au site
Accéder au site
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Ecran PC GIGABYTE 28″ LED M28U 4K ( IPS, 1 ms, 144 Hz, FreeSync ...
399 € 499 €
Voir le deal

Voir le sujet précédentAller en basVoir le sujet suivant
Clamato
Clamato
Membre Émérite
1 4 Nouveaux mods EXTRA!!! - Page 9 6 6 Nouveaux mods EXTRA!!! - Page 9 Bar_150_3

Re: Nouveaux mods EXTRA!!!, Jeu 24 Mar 2011 - 18:09
Thank you Pharmist....it's really nice.....i'm happy to know that it's feasible. Great if you're able to get rid of the palms. Very Happy
Exalight
Exalight
Heroes never die
4 4 Nouveaux mods EXTRA!!! - Page 9 StatutForum2 Nouveaux mods EXTRA!!! - Page 9 Bar_150_3

Re: Nouveaux mods EXTRA!!!, Jeu 24 Mar 2011 - 19:15
pharmist a écrit:Hello,

Your question about the Palm tress on building lots. Yes this is possible I believe. We could create an experiment that would edit the Palm tree class files. Instead of calling the Palm trees we could have them call any tree we choose... Very Happy

-pharmist

Hello,
I've already tried to remove the palm trees on buildings lots. Just edit the layout file of this building and change the name of palm tree by a other tree, like deciduous tree, for example.

Cheers

Exa

Toi là ! Oui, toi Invité ! Tu as posté 107 messages sur ce forum, mais arrête de flooder, viens sur la Chatbox !

●2006 - 2018●
vallamir
vallamir
Président OCGC
Nouveaux mods EXTRA!!! - Page 9 7 Nouveaux mods EXTRA!!! - Page 9 8 Nouveaux mods EXTRA!!! - Page 9 6 Nouveaux mods EXTRA!!! - Page 9 Trophee_bronze_ico Nouveaux mods EXTRA!!! - Page 9 Bar_150_3

https://www.vallamir-co.fr
Re: Nouveaux mods EXTRA!!!, Jeu 24 Mar 2011 - 21:32
peluche a écrit:mod_civicservice_2011-
This contains modded civic service buildings so I do not have to worry about satisfaction in my experimental cities.
It raises the range and effect of all services.

mod_commerce_2011-
This contains modded commerce buildings so I do not have to worry about leisure satisfaction in experimental cities.
It raises the range of effect of all services.

mod_industry_2011-
This contains modded utilities to increase production. Also various unlocked buildings and zoning tools.
The AllinOne utility center gives you 50 tokens of each resource plus 2,000,000 income.
Check out the pollution mod under the enviroment tab of the game, it takes away all pollution. This was one of my
first experiments back in the beta.
Check out some of the growable blueprints like Empire State Building and Chrysler Tower. Plus a few other growable
buildings.

mod_marketing_2011-
Unlock or modifies various marketing buildings.

mod_orphelins_2011-
Odd and Ends buildings

je suppose que tu n'as pas de soucis avec l'anglais vu que tu parles en anglais sur le forum officiel Smile

Merci peluche. ça va je comprend pas trop mal l'anglais, j'ai un peu plus de difficulté pour m'exprimer mais ça vas.
Ces mods sont très intérressants, je vais peut les ajouter à ma longue liste. Dommage qu'ils ne fonctionnent sous 2009, je l'ai auraient utilisé pour réduire les services à Biggest City.

Hi Pharmist !! I have seen your mods. There are very very nice, particularly the bridge mod ! I think you have seen the pictures in this forum ? I hope you are going to developed its more. One thousand thanks !!
Sorry for my terrible English..
pharmist
Nouveau Membre
Nouveaux mods EXTRA!!! - Page 9 Bar_150_3

Re: Nouveaux mods EXTRA!!!, Jeu 24 Mar 2011 - 22:39
You are welcome Clamato, I enjoy taking members ideas and turning them into experiments.. Very Happy

You are correct Exalight about editing the layout files to change the palm trees.. Smile I have in mind a broader fix where you only have to edit the two Palm tree class files in the neighborhood folder. This way you do not have do edit each individual buildings layout file that have the Palm trees. Smile

Hello vallamir, it is a pleasure to meet you.. Smile Thanks for using our experiments. Please share your ideas for improvements and new ideas for experiments. I am happy to change the experiments with these new ideas.. Very Happy It helps me to hear the creative ideas from other members.

Cheers
-pharmist
Jeff10
Jeff10
Jardinier fou
1 1 Nouveaux mods EXTRA!!! - Page 9 2 Nouveaux mods EXTRA!!! - Page 9 Bar_150_3

Re: Nouveaux mods EXTRA!!!, Ven 25 Mar 2011 - 7:44
Hello Pharmist,

Thank you for your compliments.Embarassed
I noticed there was a problem with the tree files. My solution was to duplicate some graphics to obtain the right trees on the screen.
In the same way, trees in building lots files don't appear properly.

It will change the face of the world of citiesXL when you publish your mod. It will be a revolution. Wink

(Clamato, Tulip Poplar c'est le tulipier de Virginie. Dans CXL, il fait une belle alternative au peuplier sur le bord des routes.
N'oublie pas ton rôle de correcteur Nouveaux mods EXTRA!!! - Page 9 839159 )

Pharmist, maybe you found the solution. Otherwise, here is a challenge for you. I tried to modify a single road so that it can be built on the water without becoming a bridge. In vain Nouveaux mods EXTRA!!! - Page 9 466329
pharmist
Nouveau Membre

Re: Nouveaux mods EXTRA!!!, Sam 26 Mar 2011 - 15:36
Hi Jeff10,

You are very welcome.. Very Happy Yes it is puzzling why the trees and plants behave this way in the game. My solution was to duplicate the tree files and place them in the forest folder then edit the class files to call those tree models instead of the ones in the neighborhood folder.

Hopefully it will make the game look better visually, but I will not call it a revolution.. Laughing

There are a few members testing the Fix for problems, I will most likely post for everyone to test on Monday.. Very Happy

p.s. I posted two new roads on the CXL forum.

-pharmist
pharmist
Nouveau Membre

Re: Nouveaux mods EXTRA!!!, Jeu 31 Mar 2011 - 3:31
Hello,

Clamato this is a post I just made on Cities XL forum you might be interested in.. Very Happy

-pharmist

---------------------------------

Copy of post from Cities XL forum "Pharmist Mod Experiments"

Hello,

A member of Generation City name Clamato asked if there was a way for me to change the Palm trees all over the city to some other type of tree that fit the geographic location better. After making the Tree-Bug Fix I saw that this could be done globally to all Palm trees by just changing two class files. I have a before and after picture of the first experiment I performed earlier today. I choose the Northernrata and the Korean Stewartia for this first trial and those are what you will see in the after picture. We can choose any tree or plant as long as you have the Tree-Bug Fix experiment installed. I may make several versions for members to download (only using one at a time of course) having different trees in each.. Smile

Before picture with Palm Trees:
Nouveaux mods EXTRA!!! - Page 9 Cxlscreenshotenglishroa

After picture with new Trees, Northernrata and Korean Stewartia:
Nouveaux mods EXTRA!!! - Page 9 Cxlscreenshotenglishroa

-pharmist
Clamato
Clamato
Membre Émérite
1 4 Nouveaux mods EXTRA!!! - Page 9 6 6 Nouveaux mods EXTRA!!! - Page 9 Bar_150_3

Re: Nouveaux mods EXTRA!!!, Jeu 31 Mar 2011 - 3:48
Splendid Pharmist....i really appreciated it. Soon, my cities will be really mixed forests!!!! Too cool! Thanks.

Is the houses from the packs (like those on the American one) changes too?

The inverse can be useful too (all houses with palms). I think some peoples made tropical cities...

En français :
Pharmist travaille actuellement sur une une expérimentation que je lui ai demandé qui consiste à remplacer les palmiers présents sur certaines maisons (notamment chez les plus fortunés) par des arbres qui iraient mieux avec mes villes (feuillus et conifères)

La photo qu'il présente a été faite avec seulement deux autres arbres différents. Il compte faire plusieurs déclinaisons de ce mod, en changeant le type d'arbres à chaque fois (un seul mod fonctionnera à la fois et il faudra avoir préalablement celui qui corrige le bug des arbres).

Je lui demande aussi l'inverse (pour ceux qui font des villes tropicales), c'est-à-dire mettre des palmiers sur tous les bâtiments......
keketfc
keketfc
Membre Émérite
1 1 Nouveaux mods EXTRA!!! - Page 9 Bar_150_3

Re: Nouveaux mods EXTRA!!!, Jeu 31 Mar 2011 - 6:49
Bonjour, je vient de (re)découvrir cette partit du forum ( et oui defois on loupe des chose , même en faisant gaffe ) ....

- J 'ai vu a un moment le mot "avenue médiévale" je voudrait savoir si ça existe ou trouver ce mod (un lien directe serais apprécier vu mon anglais )

-ensuite j'ai le souvenir lointain que jeff avais fait un pont médiévale avec des lampadaire dessus ( je vais chercher )

- pour finir , j'ai une proposition de mod , pour Pharmist , pour qu'il crée si mes 2 question précédente ne trouve pas de réponse :

Je souhaiterais d'autre route médiévale ( route, avenue en pavée !!)

Ainsi que 3 pont médiévale avec des lampadaire pour les rue , route , et avenue...
(peluche parler de ça , en disant que tu essayerais de faire des pont en bois , ben si c'est possible ce serait parfait avec un habillage médiévale )

Et pour finir je relance un sujet que jeff -pff a écrit , et qui est rester sans réponse :
Otherwise, here is a challenge for you. I tried to modify a single road so that it can be built on the water without becoming a bridge. In vain

Ce serait révolutionnaire , pour faire nos berge !!!

Merci , a tous ceux qui auront la gentillesse de me répondre ...
Merci , au traducteur Clamato....

Edit : le mod qui enlèves les palmier , ben ça c'est géniale , révolutionnaire !! j'ai l'impression que en ce moment vous découvrez plaint de possibilités de mod !! C'est super pour la communautés , votre travaille mériterais salaire !!

Arrow video acte 1 Arrowvidéo acte 2
Nouveaux mods EXTRA!!! - Page 9 Signat10Nouveaux mods EXTRA!!! - Page 9 Gros_b11Nouveaux mods EXTRA!!! - Page 9 26769510
Cliquet sur l' image pour accéder au City Journal
NaKed-BaLL
NaKed-BaLL
Membre Chevronné

Re: Nouveaux mods EXTRA!!!, Jeu 31 Mar 2011 - 7:00
Keke: Je sait qu'il existe des avenue médiéval boisé et des autre non boisés...Et je les ai retrouvés Very Happy

http://forum.citiesxl.com/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=1775&start=290

Pour les route medieval il faut que tu prenne:

http://idisk.mac.com/pharmist5-Public/Z_Evergreen_Medieval_Avenue_40x25_v1.00.zip

et:http://idisk.mac.com/pharmist5-Public/Z_Asterian_Medieval_Blvd_40x30_v1.00.zip

Et des pont en bois serait énorme !! affraid
Contenu sponsorisé
Voir le sujet précédentRevenir en hautVoir le sujet suivant